Find Your Perfect Domain Name
Domain registration, bulk registration, domain transfer, bulk transfer & domain backorder
- .com $12.99
- .org $16.99
- .net $15.99
- .info $26.99
- .biz $23.99
- .store $73.99
- .be $12.99
Choose Your domain
The perfect domain lets people know at a glance why you’re online (and why you’re awesome). Use the domain search bar and find the right domain now to grab more attention and visitors.
Broad, generic and universal.
for your successful business.
on the Internet. Unlike other domains.
technology related projects.
presence with .ME
Website <span>Domain</span> </span>Hosting Process
The domain hosting process is as simple as 1 2 3
Register Domain Name
Register the perfect domain name.
Choose your hosting plan
Select one of our hosting plans that fit your needs.
Deploy your website
Welcome visitors to your website.
Why buy </span>a <span> domain</span> with HOST<span>needed
We Provide Best Services
Whether you want to register a domain, order in bulk, request a transfer or create a back order, we have the services that fits your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Domain names are created to make IP addresses easy to remember. Every computer has an IP address assigned to it – much like a street address. But instead of having to memorize each IP address number, we assign domain names to these numbers so we can easily remember them. The domain name system, or DNS, takes domain names and translates them into their IP addresses so that computers can communicate with one another. We’ve covered everything you need to know in this extensive guide about what is a domain name and why they are important.
When you enter a domain name into your web browser, the browser simply uses that domain to locate its corresponding IP address and then shows you the website associated with it. If you own a business, HOSTneeded can help you find a domain name that best suits your business so you can easily promote your website.
To check if a domain name is available, just type it in HOSTneeded’s search bar and we’ll tell you immediately if someone else already owns it.
1. If it’s taken, you can search for your domain name using our WHOIS Lookup.
2. Or try our Domain Broker Service, where we can negotiate acquiring the domain from its current owner.
We also offer a Domain Backorder service, where you purchase a backorder credit to give you a chance to get the domain you want when it goes to auction.
It’s easy to get a new domain. Here are the steps:
1. Decide on a domain name extension. The extension is the part at the end of the domain name — .net, .biz, .org or .com, for example.
2. Think about what you’d like on the other side of the dot. It could be your business name or your specialty.
3. Type the domain you want into the box at the top of this page. We’ll tell you if that particular domain is available and show other you may like better.
4. Pick a domain, add it to your cart and check out. You are now the proud owner of your very own domain. As long as it’s registered to you, no one else may use it.